Providing commercially astute HR advice to individuals and businesses
Our Mission is to be the premier UK Human Resources and Management consultancy. We provide specialist and technical guidance but in a friendly and approachable way. We don’t want to make HR into a ‘dark art’ that managers struggle to understand but break down the law into pragmatic and accessible advice for your business that will really make a difference to your bottom line.
Beth Evans is the Managing Director of Barrow & Parker Ltd HR Consultancy and the principal practising HR lead consultant. She is:
- A highly experienced and well qualified HR Director specialising in change management and TUPE, employment law, employee development and coaching and commercial business development.
- She has over 20 years of private and public sector experience, covering operational and strategic management and leadership up to Board level.
- She is a confident mediator and negotiator, used to working in highly unionised environments, across large, multi-site establishments.
- She has excellent commercial understanding with experience of developing innovative new revenue streams from business services, delivering operational cost savings and evaluating ROI and VFM.
- She has extensive experience of leading large, remote teams and working with groups and individuals as a coach and mentor.
Beth is a Fellow of the CIPD and holds a Masters level qualification in Employment Law. She is also currently completing her formal Executive Coaching qualification. She is an experienced consultant and conference speaker and has led sessions for the CIPD at the Birmingham Conference and for the Learning Technologies Show in Olympia, London.
Kam Dulku is one of our principal HR Consultants, acting as a key point of contact with clients. She is:
- An experienced Human Resources generalist and has managed large scale projects in TUPE and company reorganisations.
- She is a specialist in employment law, employee relations and performance
- She has extensive experience in project management and consultancy within both private and public sectors
- She has worked with highly unionised workforces, across large, multi-site
- She retains a personal interest in job evaluation and championing diversity issues
Kam is a Chartered Member of the CIPD with over 15 years of experience working in senior HR roles in a wide variety of different public and private industry sectors. Kam adopts a business focussed and strong customer service excellence approach to finding the right HR solution that best fits the cultural and commercial needs of the organisation.
Samantha Phelps is a Leadership Development Consultant, an Executive Coach specialising in Performance and Confidence Coaching, and a Corporate Trainer.
She works with clients across the UK and Europe for Multinational Corporations, helping and supporting delegates from a diverse range of corporate cultures to achieve goals, improve confidence and excel in Performance. As a corporate trainer she also helps delegates to explore different outcomes and material using highly interactive, fun and challenging training for all learning styles.
Samantha is a Member of ILM with a Masters qualification (ILM 7) in Coaching and Mentoring and also specialist knowledge in Leadership and Management Development, Effective Communication Skills, Soft Skills training and Health and Safety (NEBOSH qualified).
She has 14 years’ experience within Corporate Training in both Public and Private Sectors and a professional background in leading and managing within the Legal and NHS sectors.
Paul Lumsden (Leadership Trainer and Executive Coach) is a skilled and experienced trainer, specialising in a variety of management and leadership training courses. He holds a Level 7 ILM Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring and is an active coach and team facilitator. He has a professional background in a variety of manufacturing and public sector roles.
Abdul Mozzamdar has worked in the Apprenticeship Sector for over 15 years and has a sound knowledge of apprenticeship funding, the apprenticeship levy and working with employers to build successful apprenticeship programmes. Abdul can tap into a wide network of colleges and training providers with whom he has built solid relations over the past 15 years.
Abdul’s work has also been recognised by his peers and he has won awards for the outstanding results he has produced or facilitated. He has recently developed a bespoke training programme for a national house builder which was recognised by the House Builders Federation as a programme which would benefit the construction industry as a whole and is now being developed into a higher apprenticeship.
Abdul also has experience in delivering Corporate Social Responsibility KPI’s for employers who have a desire to invest in the communities in which they work.
Barrow & Parker Ltd is committed to take the necessary steps to combat modern slavery. The company is run and managed by Beth Evans who undertakes annual CPD to remain aware and updated with regard to all legislative commitments. Barrow & Parker operates mainly in the UK and works with key Associates to deliver services.
Beth Evans is the key responsible individual within the organization who monitors compliance with the Modern Slavery Act. Due diligence is carried out with all Associates. Associates are individual sole traders rather than third party suppliers.
All Associates are required to update and maintain their knowledge of Modern Slavery and ensure on-going compliance.